[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Startup

Subject:   Re: Startup
  Date:    Sat, 10 May 1997 19:49:41 +0500
  From:    "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:    Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Fri, 9 May 97 09:40:14 UT Larry Robertson
<LWRobertson-at-msn-dot-com> wrote;

> Thanks for taking me on. I've already found good information - not
> unexpectedly as I am still several levels below rank amateur.

After reading your entire message I would disagree with you on being
several levels below rank amateur! You have learned enough to make
modifications on your coil and make it a real performer you are no
longer a rank ameteur you are now on your way to becoming an
experienced coiler! If you still feel the need for information
taylored to the beginner you may wish to join the Tesla coil
beginners list. To join send an e-mail to; listserve-at-machine-dot-com
put nothing in the subject and in the body of the message put;
    subscribe tesla-2
The list is moderated by Ralph Hartwell <ralph.hartwell-at-machine-dot-com>

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/