[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: balloon torrids???

Subject:   RE: balloon torrids???
  Date:    Thu, 15 May 97 05:08:24 UT
  From:    "William Noble" <William_B_Noble-at-msn-dot-com>
    To:    "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

cool - then for an even better show, fill the baloon with natural gas -
it
won't actually explode, but it will make a nice "poof" - I used to fill
baloons or clothesbags with natual gas and then let them rise into the
air
with a candle below them -- out here where there is a brush fire danger
always had a tether and kept them over the lawn area of the school (this
was
when I was in high school) - it was fun.  So, you should be able to do
the
same thing with a coil - use thin wire to carry HV to the baloon and
then fire
off the coil.