[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Transformer Bank

Subject:  Transformer Bank
  Date:   Fri, 16 May 97 16:57:09 UT
  From:  "Larry Robertson" <LWRobertson-at-msn-dot-com>
    To:  "Tesla Builders" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

 >> More importantly, could someone give me any clues
    as to where
 >> I might pick one up at?

>The Transformer Bank, Inc., University Technology Center
>      1313 Fifth St. SE,  Minneapolis, MN  55415
>       Tel: (612) 379-3958, Fax: (612) 379-5962
>Suppliers of surplus high voltage transformers and
>transmission equipment. Good source of non-shunted
>step up xfrmrs.

Hi ...

I phoned the Transformer Bank mentioned in
several postings, looking for a modest pig.

If they still exist, they are not at:

          Tel: (612) 379-3958,  Fax: (612) 379-5962

The number does reach the university.

In fact the fellow who answered wondered if I
was in need of financial services. He said he is
getting five calls a week from people looking
for some bank.

Where are we finding surplus transformers these days?

LR