[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Heads-up on neon sign transformers: backruptcy auction

Subject:  Heads-up on neon sign transformers: backruptcy auction
  Date:   Mon, 19 May 1997 19:20:21 -0400
  From:  "Owen Lawrence" <owen-at-iosphere-dot-net>
    To:  <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

        I wish I could be there but I can't.  Advertised in the Globe
and Mail
(Toronto) this weekend:

Bankruptcy Auction
as authorized by A. Farber & Partners trustee for

The Markle Brothers Ltd.
Manufacturers of Luminous Neon & Display Signs

Wednesday May 21st, 10am sharp!
Preview: Tuesday May 20th, 9am-6pm
Place:   226 Steelcase Road W. Markham, Ont.

Amongst many other items listed were:

Inventory: Lrge Inventory of Neon Transformers,
Luminous Tube Transformers, Fluorescent Ballasts, Wire,
Cable, Resistors, etc.

Removal Deadline Friday May 23rd
Call for Fax on Demand Flyer 1-800-263-1469
For futher information call 416-630-5241

(Danbury 4122 Bathurst St. Toronto, Ont. M3H 3P2
--I don't know what this address is for, but it's in the ad)

25% Cash on Purchases exceeding $1000.00
All sales subject to buyer's premium.

I hope someone can benefit from this info.  If I had been near a
computer I
would have told you sooner, but this is the best I can do.  Good luck.

  - Owen -

owen-at-iosphere-dot-net
http://www.iosphere-dot-net/~owen