[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Superconducting magnifier

From: 	Steve Rodway[SMTP:Legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, November 03, 1997 11:27 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Superconducting magnifier

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

As I understand it the superconducting effect is destroyed by intense
magnetic fields because they destroy the electron coupling. Since
powerfull feilds are the aim in Tesla coils, I don't think that any sort
of superconducting system could work, sorry to dash your hopes, but
that's physics for you.

--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *Heisenberg:We are not
sure*