[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cheap vacuum pump

From: 	richard hull[SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, November 03, 1997 5:21 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Cheap vacuum pump

At 08:28 AM 11/3/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

All,

Why not try a hamfest!!!

I have purchased 4 different vacuum pumps from professional high vac units
to superb refrigeration maintainence units over the last couple of years.
All pull to 100 microns (.1mm or better!)  The highest price unit cost me
$65.00 with a nice motor and base.  Other were in the $40.00 class.

Richard Hull, TCBOR