[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jennings HV Vacuum Relay Data

From: 	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com[SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 08, 1997 10:31 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Jennings HV Vacuum Relay Data

All,
        I have the "High Voltage and Gas Filled Relays" catalog from my old
buddies at Jennings (I really do know these people well :-)).  The biggest
relay I see is a 33KV 110 Amp (Continous) one with tungsten contacts.  They
talk some about higher current in "pulsed" mode but it is not specific.

I have scanned the applicable parts (12 JPG files) and can send the zipped
file (2.1MB) to whoever whats it.

They have other ones but this looks like the best for Tesla work.  They may
have others.  They mention contactors and interupters in the catalog.  There
is contact info for those who want to get more data or prices.

        Terry

        terryf-at-verinet-dot-com