[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Water As Dielectric

From: 	Ted[SMTP:tedric-at-generation-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 08, 1997 11:44 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Water As Dielectric

Alfred,

It would not work. Actually, Meyer invented an efficient mean of splitting
water using this idea. Go to
http://www.newphys.se/elektromagum/physics/KeelyNet/, then choose "Energy",
download the files MEYER1.ASC and MEYER2.ASC. Also, it is not a dumb idea at
all. Never suppress creativity and ingenuity!

Ted