[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plasma, IS IT FLAMMABLE

From: 	esmit-at-ilink.nis.za[SMTP:esmit-at-ilink.nis.za]
Sent: 	Monday, November 10, 1997 1:30 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Plasma, IS IT FLAMMABLE

Hi,

Long time no write.

I have a question.
I want to build a "plasma gate" a theory i have about a kind of
dimensional/black hole that can be created through plasma. I just want to
know if i use say neon/Helium or whatever, is it flammable. Will it burst
into flames if i put my TC into the gas.

I really want to experiment and test my theory with plasma. I want to put
the gas(helium) into a long glass tube and are afraid that the gas might
explode and glass will hit me.

How does a person get so a great vaccuum in the glass tube?
say if i use helium, and put it at 1 mm Hg(whatever that is) and make plasma
what is its effect against a tube filled with helium at .001 mm Hg pressure?
Do i need a strong magnet to affect the plasma?

any comments?
Thanks
Richard Smit