[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plasma, IS IT FLAMMABLE (fwd)

From:	richard hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:	Tuesday, November 11, 1997 8:45 PM
To:	Tesla List
Subject:	Re: Plasma, IS IT FLAMMABLE (fwd)

At 05:06 PM 11/11/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Here, Here!

Well spoken!  It has been my experience that good science is tough and good
experiment even tougher.  Bad science, theorizing, (with good or bad science
as a basis) and thought experiments are easy and the realm of the wanna bes
and also rans.

Follow Franklin's call to empericism.........."Let the Experiment be done!"

Richard Hull,  TCBOR