[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroid Design Features [spun]

From: 	Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil[SMTP:Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 15, 1997 6:21 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	RE: Toroid Design Features [spun]

     I am also interested in the full round toroid.
What is the thickest aluminum that they can spin it from?

                    Barry

Gomez,

Thanks for the offer - at that price, the spun toroids begin to look
rather attractive! Please keep us posted on your progress! I'm
definately interested in the larger ones...

 -- Bert --