[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

100 Watt Resistors

From: 	Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, November 17, 1997 12:08 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	100 Watt Resistors

When you are looking through your electronic part catalogs, please let me
know if you run across some 100 watt resistors in the .30 to .40 ohm range.
 I am looking for the Dale type RH Chasis Mount Wirewound Resistors - or
equivalent.  These resistors have an aluminum body with a mounting flange on
each end and are epoxy sealed to keep out moisture.  I found some 50 watt .75
ohm resistors in the Mouser catalog that I could use in parallel but would
really prefer a single 100 watt resistor.  I would not mind paying $8.00 to
$10.00 each if necessary.  5% tolerance would be ok.

I need about 20 of these.

Thanks,  Ed Sonderman