[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: new secondary problems

From: 	David Huffman[SMTP:huffman-at-FNAL.GOV]
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 19, 1997 9:21 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: new secondary problems

Ah the wonders of coiling. We had a good discussion about a year ago on this
one.
Tesla coils don't come free of charge. What polarity did it feel like. Ha Ha
I've been zapped a few times and it is quite uncomfortable. One way to
remove the charge is to make connection to the secondary wire then move your
hand along the out side of the secondary. This remove the charge in small
increments.
Dave Huffman