[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE- Florecant Light

From: 	DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 23, 1997 2:10 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: RE- Florecant Light

 From: 	Robert Michaels[SMTP:robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org]
 Sent: 	Saturday, November 22, 1997 3:22 AM
 To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
 Subject: 	RE- Florecant Light

 TL>From:  deepfrezz-at-juno-dot-com[SMTP:deepfrezz-at-juno-dot-com]
 TL>Subject:  Florecant Light

 TL>This is my first post so I hope it gets there :)
 TL>I was wondering why florecant lights glow when placed by a plasma globe
 TL>or tesla coil? I think it is because of the RF exciting the gas.  I would
 TL>appreciate a somewhat detailed answer(sort of an explanation of why).

 TL>Thanks

         Your name may be "Deepfrezz" but your spelling is none
         too cool  -- nor your grasp of basic physics, either.

Robert ----

    *LOOK* at this persons statement --- it's his / her first attempt
at connecting up with the people on this list ---

     How can you be so damn insensitive ???

    Can't you simply help without giving the poor bloke a bloody nose ??

Sandy