[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Material

From: 	Thomas McGahee[SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, November 28, 1997 8:38 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	djQuecke-at-worldnet.att-dot-net
Subject: 	Re: Cap Material

BIG SNIP

> dj

DJ,
A quick question: How do you propose to prevent arcing along the
edges of this cap? It seems to me that when you cut the sheets you have
plates and dielectric that are the SAME size. That will make the
arcing distance equal to the thickness of the poly. Not so good!

Not wanting to bust your bubble, :(
just trying to save some trouble :)
Fr. Tom Mcgahee