[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: RSG designs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 17:01:42 -0500
From: Chuck Curran <ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com>
To: 'Tesla List' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: RSG designs

Pete:

This week I am putting together a package for two other coilers on the list
of my present rotary design.  I think it represents a good design that
could provide a reasonable starting point for your work.  I'll send two
photo's directly to you and if interested I'd be happy to run one more set
of drawings.  I'm slow at times so you might have to be patient!  Photo's
to come.

Chuck