[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Capacitor Sources

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 19:56:40 +0100
From: Gwyn Zucca <gwyn-at-tcbod.demon.co.uk>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Capacitor Sources

Hello All,

With regard to the recent exchanges concerning home made capacitors, I
have spent a great deal of time phoning round various high voltage
capacitor manufactures in the UK, but even when they quote for surplus
off the shelf units the cost is very high. Although it is appreciated
that one off units are expensive, and due to the nature of the business,
pulse capacitors in general are going to be costly. I am wondering if
the situation is better in the USA, and if so where do you guys buy
professional built units from. It might even be cheaper for me to have
them shipped over?

Things are getting desperate...

Cheers

Gwyn