[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 130kW Coil Update

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 22:50:29 +0000
From: BertPool <Bert.Pool-at-flash-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Cc: bemery-at-swbell-dot-net
Subject: Re: 130kW Coil Update

> Date:          Fri, 3 Oct 1997 20:29:05 -0600 (MDT)
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       130kW Coil Update
> From:          Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Greg,

Sounds like your big coil is coming together very fast!  Wish I could
make a trip out there to see it - I *might* be able to arrange
some way to get there, but it would have to be on a weekend.

How big a top are you planning on?

And, of course, I'm curious, is this another SRL coil, or has
someone else decided they want a really BIG Tesla coil?

Bert Pool
TCBFW
bertpool-at-flash-dot-net