[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnifier (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 14:05:34 -0700
From: Dane Strom <dstrom-at-rockisland-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Magnifier

Hey Gary...

I came across these site on the net and hope that they can help you:

http://www.flash-dot-net/~chadwick/index.html
	They have a page there that explains the basics of a magnifier, though
does not speak of how to build one.

Also, there is a magnifier mailing list that is linked via the page above
that you might want to give a shot at.

Hope this help!

Dane Strom