[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 19:50:54 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jean-Marc Patten <jp001-at-mail.orion-dot-org>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

I hope this might help I came across some (3) books one of them has a
chapter obout large TC and oudin coils for the stage!  if you send me your
adress i will try to photo copy them for you.

book #1 High Frequency Apparatus   By Thomas Stanley Curtis
book #2 The Inventions Reasearches and Writings of Nikola Tesla
             with special reference to his work in polyphase
             currents and HIGH potential lighting
              <<1894 The electrical Engineer>>
book #3 Experiments with AC of High Potential and High Frequency
         By Nikola Tesla << A lecture Delivered before the institution of
         Electrical Engineers, London ---dated 1896--- >>
book #4 Tesla The lost inventions by George Trinkaus

notes Very few notes on Tesla's oscillator and other Inventions

if anyone has a scanner and is within 50 miles of Springfeild Mo i would
like to put them on the Net.
 the above items were gotten through the Freedom of Information Act
and about 5 years of pain. It seems that all the info about Nikola Tesla
can not be forun anywhere

hope this might help

Jean-Marc
jp001-at-mail.orion-dot-org