[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 23:49:32 -0500
From: Rick Holland <rickh-at-ghg-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

Tesla List wrote:

> I hope this might help I came across some (3) books one of them has a
> chapter obout large TC and oudin coils for the stage!  if you send me your
> adress i will try to photo copy them for you.
>
> book #1 High Frequency Apparatus   By Thomas Stanley Curtis
> book #2 The Inventions Reasearches and Writings of Nikola Tesla
>              with special reference to his work in polyphase
>              currents and HIGH potential lighting
>               <<1894 The electrical Engineer>>
> book #3 Experiments with AC of High Potential and High Frequency
>          By Nikola Tesla << A lecture Delivered before the institution of
>          Electrical Engineers, London ---dated 1896--- >>
> book #4 Tesla The lost inventions by George Trinkaus

I might mention that all of these books are available as reprints from
Lindsey Publications at a very reasonable price. They are even offered
from time to time in hardbound. Books #1 and #3 mentioned above give
very detailed plans for building everything from the HV xmfr to the
finished coil (and even agricultural and medical applications). Keep in
mind that they were written near the turn of the century, and some of
their instructions should be modified by the experience and material
available to us today. Also, they are nowhere near adequate in
explaining the dangers involved. Be safe!
--

    Rick Holland

    The Answer is 42