[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitors

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 10:05:14 -0400
From: Charles Brush <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Capacitors

Hi Dale,

I've been using some of those for quite a while, and they work pretty well.
I also have some new Maxwell pulse caps, and the Fair Radio ones work
almost as well in my pole pig system.  They are quite expensive though
considering their age and condition (they date from about 1983).  If you
are considering getting more than one, you might look into a Maxwell or
something, since the price per uF will be comparable and you'll be getting
a nice new cap.

If you'd like to see what the Fair Radio caps look like, send me a note off
the list and I'll email a picture.

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.foundrygroup-dot-com/cbrush