[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Modifications Update

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 10:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Rotary Modifications Update

<< snip>
> Is your "offset" method basically shifting the stationary electrodes so the
> result is to minimize the time for alignment and/or conduction?

> Chuck

Chuck,

Thanks for the additional info.  I'm quite sure the gap isn't refiring
in an undesirable way although I forgot to ask your capacitor size,
a small capacitor can also contribute to this double firing.  Your
use of an external static series gap also makes re-firing unlikely.

Yes, the offset method is exactly what you mention, in some TCs
it helped my results, in other smaller ones, it didn't.  Have you
ever tried offsetting the electrodes, any change in performance?

John Freau