[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pole pigs in the USA

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, October 23, 1997 3:32 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Pole pigs in the USA

To: Dale

New 10 KVA units, 14.4 KV, run around $1,500.00 --- used units can be
picked up for around $200 per unit if you hit the right supplier.
Sometimes utility companies will part with them for around $50.  Be sure
they have a certified non-PCB statement that is presented along with the
bill of sale.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net