[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Call for links!

From: 	Charles Brush[SMTP:cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, October 23, 1997 5:24 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Call for links!

Hi everyone,

I just reworked my web site, and would very much like to get some more
reciprocal links to other Tesla & HV sites.  If you have a site that you
would like linked, please send me a note off list to cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net

My site now has some new photos of my 6" pig system, a new arclamp, as well
as a couple of new movies.  There is also a section called "Cooking With
High Voltage" for any would-be chefs out there.  It is sure to sicken and
amuse!   ;-)

I haven't had a chance yet to further dissect that blown pole pig, but I'll
post a message & photos when I do for anyone interested

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.foundrygroup-dot-com/cbrush/fun