[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Corum's Resonator Theory

From: 	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com[SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, October 31, 1997 1:30 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Corum's Resonator Theory

!>>>>BRAIN TEST<<<<!

I place two 1 ohm resistors in the coil to measure current (i=v/r).  One is
placed at the base of the coil between the ground connection and the first
wind.  The second is placed at the very top of the coil between the last
turn and nothing.  I would think you would see high currents at the base,
but to see that same high currents at the top resistor with one end
connected to nothing????  Big problem there :-))

Terry