[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New coiler

From: 	Michael D. Freeman[SMTP:telwave-at-pacbell-dot-net]
Reply To: 	telwave-at-pacbell-dot-net
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 03, 1997 12:54 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	New coiler

Dear Old Timers,

I know I don't know anything yet but I am serious about this. Not one of
my questions has been answered. They are legitimate questions, important
to me!

How do I get the plans whch include formulas for the various sizes and
specs of things. Why? I have a special freon cooled high voltage
capacitor that I want to match to a coil system. the purpose is to
hopefully amplify power. The power is for water purification.

One of my questions, does the FCC care if these coils are fired up and
pumping rail to rail.

Is there any hope of using a large coil to power remote devices.

Yah, stupid questions. It's O.K. Don't answer.

Mike