[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: toriods

From: 	Kevin[SMTP:wawa-at-spectra-dot-net]
Reply To: 	wawa-at-spectra-dot-net
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 03, 1997 9:27 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: toriods

> >How about if I used some metal elbo shaped pipes and connected
> > four together, how would that compare to a hose covered in aluminum tape
> > or foil?
>
> I don't like elbows because the sparks sometimes "lock" onto the sharp
> edges and emit from those points.

Yeah, I noticed this happening.  But I was having a heck of a time
trying to find 3" diameter tubing so that when I found this I got it
with no hesitation.  Secondly though, I didn't have to worry about
covering it foil or anything.  I may try and see what I can do to
minimize this but for now I'm pleased.

Kevin