[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: caps, spark gap, and more

From: 	Robert W. Stephens[SMTP:rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com]
Reply To: 	rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com
Sent: 	Thursday, September 11, 1997 9:45 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: caps, spark gap, and more

Kevin,

IBM people eh?  OK.   Remind them that they know what an eprom eraser
is, but to use one you have to take the cover off the computer and
remove the eproms and put them in this special machine for a period
of time.  Too much hassle.  Way too time consuming!  Well this Tesla coil here
will erase the whole damned computer!  Instantly!  Without having to remove
the cover!  This little Tesla coil represents a gigantic leap in
technological progress!  You don't even have to know what an eprom
looks like to use it effectively!  : )

Need more marketing jive?  It looks way more cool than a conventional
eprom eraser when running, and you don't have to know what an eprom
eraser is or what it looks like to appreciate it!

rwstephens