[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

From: 	DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 9:04 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

Hi all,

      Fixed with adobe ver.3.01
uploadable from http://www.adobe-dot-com/

          the file is: 16e301.exe ----

     Thanks again,

Sandy

In a message dated 97-09-14 12:51:05 EDT, i write:

<< Subj:	Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available
 Date:	97-09-14 12:51:05 EDT
 From:	DamDeName
 To:	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

 Hi Geoff,

               I upgraded to acrobat ver.3.0 -------
 Then there were some system "surprises" ----- I had to do some
 work-arounds having to do with the length of the file -----
 I handled the print problem by selecting specific pages to
 print, rather than printing the entire document ---

 I experienced some dangerous looking crashes --- system lock-up

 norton repaired all o.k.

    I am following up this problem to assure that it is / is not  germain
 to my system ..will keep you posted .

    With regard to you'r work ----- I feel every one on this list should
 see it ---  there is some current discussion concerning distributed
 capacitance  on this list-----------------   the / tesla/tesla related
 information
 in this document is outstanding.

    Thank you for the contribution.

 regards,
                    Sandy

 << Subj:	 Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available