[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hull..No time..monitor mode

From: 	richard hull[SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 7:57 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Hull..No time..monitor mode

All,

It has been one of the busiest summers of my life with conferences,
Teslathons, travel, new experiments, lab renovations, work (real work),
electrometer sales, tape production and sales, writing articles, etc.

I am now hitting over 20 hamfests, 2 teslathons, and about 2 conferences/
year.  My job is expanding and I am seeing myself spend more time at a CPU
than in the lab.  This will cease!!

My own Teslathon was held last Saturday and I am still gasping for air and
in "free fall".

I am going into "monitor mode".  I am currently trashing 80% of the list
messages due to "post title disinterest".  I do this inorder to save time
which is always in short supply.  Make those post titles interesting!

I will stay on the list, but just hit it and respond to directed messages or
those posts where I feel an urgent need to "chime" in.  Naturally, all
personal E-mails will be answered.

I will announce the final method for obtaining Malcolms great experimental
material (Scope photos and results) once I have assembled it into a cohesive
unit, added Malcolms comments, etc.  It will probably be a xerox'd affair to
hold costs down.

Welcome back Richard Quick!

Have a blast and long sparks guys!

Richard Hull, TCBOR