[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fr. Tom

From: 	Rick Holland[SMTP:rickh-at-ghg-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 15, 1997 2:15 AM
To: 	Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Fr. Tom

You are a breath of fresh air. Often someone posts an idea or question
and is met with a plethora of answers ranging from the eclectic to the
ridiculous, depending on the humor of the sender. You, on the other
hand, take the instructor's point of view and make things plain. We, as
a whole need to keep in mind that, while we are a small fraction of the
world popolace, there are others, constantly growing in numbers, who
would like to join our ranks and that the best way to increase our
numbers and knowledge base is to take the Fr. Tom approach. We don't
assume that our reader has this knowledge or that, but we don't insult
our readership with trivia. I have always admired the posts from the
"cognocinti" on this list who include Richard Quick, Richard Hull, Dr. R
(I WILL learn to spell that name!), and several others who are part of a
growing number of persons with the will to teach and impart knowledge,
but I think we can all learn from Fr. Tom in presentation. Thank you.
--

    Rick Holland

    The Answer is 42