[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla not Marconi

From: 	Michael Smith[SMTP:md.smith-at-usa-dot-net]
Reply To: 	md.smith-at-usa-dot-net
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 16, 1997 7:44 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla not Marconi

Alfred,

You know, I would like to hear that too. In fact, if anyone can cite a
good reference, I would like to present it to the radio station here in
Lincoln, NE that has a commercial talking up their 50 year anniversary
that says "50 years of making Marconi proud".   I bristle when I here
that, and they play it every day on my way to work.

Michael Smith
md.smith-at-usa-dot-net