[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Info and requests for book

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, September 18, 1997 12:24 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Info and requests for book

At 05:51 AM 9/17/97 +0000, you wrote:

>From: 	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com[SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
>Sent: 	Tuesday, September 16, 1997 11:43 PM
>To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: 	Info and requests for book

  Terry -

 You also should have my books and JHCTES computer program. These items have
been recently brough up to date and contain much TC design information that
is not in the books you presently have.

  I agree there is much more TC design and theory for a new book. However,
you should know what is presently available if you want your book to be
original.

  A TC computer program that can do more than what is now available would
also be very valuable. It would take a lot building and testing TC's and
data collecting from your coils and from the TC tests of other coilers.

  I am sending you additional info by private email.

  Good luck on your new venture.

  John Couture