[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Potential Transformer

From: 	randy-at-gte-dot-net[SMTP:randy-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 21, 1997 11:38 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Potential Transformer

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

 EdSpeaking of hands, it has been a while since I have seen a reference
to the following: Keep one hand in your pocket when around potentially
(no pun intended) lethal voltages; most deaths from electricity
occur when there is a current path thru the chest cavity, which is
more difficult w/o both hands.
Randy

"what good is technology if nobody gets hurt?"
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger
man to laugh at that man"