[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Great Source for HV Rectifiers

From: 	Jeff W. Parisse[SMTP:jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, September 22, 1997 11:38 AM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Cc: 	'siliconalley-at-juno-dot-com'
Subject: 	Great Source for HV Rectifiers

All,

Frank Fix (K2AW) from Silicon Alley builds really nice high voltage rectifier modules at reasonable prices. He has six models ranging from 6kV to 14kV with power ratings of 500ma, 1000ma and above. I just finished putting together a full wave bridge rectifier with 10kV modules for my new tube coil.

If you want HVDC then these modules sure beat stringing dozens of diodes and resistors together! You can reach Frank at siliconalley-at-juno-dot-com or via voice at 516-334-7024.

Jeff W. Parisse
Art Director, Digital Design Laboratories
www.ddlabs-dot-com  1-800-796-1138