[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New guy!

From: 	Barton B. Anderson[SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, September 06, 1997 9:08 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	New guy!

Hello All,
My name is Bart Anderson. Saw others introducing themselves and thought,
"good idea". So HELLO to ALL. Currently in process of building my first
coil and if anyone has happened to hit my "little" homepage, you might
have noticed I made a big oops! Anyone care to guess what the big oops
was? (remember, it's my first coil).

Also, a guy named David Farkus signed my guestbook and I got in contact
with him. David has built one beautiful "HUGE" Marx Pulse Generator. I
know this is not "Tesla Coil" stuff but he's looking for others building
these gizmo's. Based on the experience so many of you have had, it's
possible someone on "the list" has built one of these generators or may
know of others who are. If anyone has contacts, could you send them my
way for David? Send to me by private e-mail, not to the Tesla List. Thanks in advance.
My Email:     mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net  (sorry guys, I'm also a mopar
fanatic).