[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Laser triggered dischar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 26 Sep 1997 11:15:13 -0700
From: Dale Hall <Dale.Hall-at-trw-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Laser triggered dischar

        Reply to:   RE>>Laser triggered discharges

See new article: Laser Focus World, Sept '97, pg 38, outdoor tests by Kansai Elect Pwr Co, Osaka, Japan, 2ea electron beam controlled CO2 Laser 1kJ 50ns pulses suceeded in triggering 35kA gnd-cloud lightning discharges designed to protect pwr xmsn lines from hits.