[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Capacitance of a cylinder coil

----------
From:  Jim Lux [SMTP:jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 07, 1998 8:09 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Capacitance of a cylinder coil

I note that this tracks pretty well ( a few percent) with the tabular
Medhurst, as provided by Rzeszotarski in an earlier post (and manifested on
my web page). Does the original reference provide any bounds for where the
formula is valid? Do you have an actual reference for this (i.e. is it the
same "Wireless Engineer" papers, etc.)?