[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Medhurts K formula [Qbasic listing]

----------
From:  bkm-at-jps-dot-net [SMTP:bkm-at-jps-dot-net]
Sent:  Thursday, April 09, 1998 8:08 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Medhurts K formula [Qbasic listing]

I just ran the program under MS DOS' version of QBASIC after correcting the
line feeds intro'd by the e-mailer software.

I am not familiar with Medhurst's work, but assuming the program is refering
to a standard helical primary, the results compared favorably to the results
I obtained by deterimining mutual induction and coupling co-efficient using
my LCR meter, so it looks like it runs fine on a DOS machine.