[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

induction heater

----------
From:  Alfred A. Skrocki [SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 14, 1998 8:31 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: induction heater

On Sunday, April 12, 1998 7:26 PM PAUL FRIEDMAN
[SMTP:PAULFRIEDMAN-at-webtv-dot-net] wrote;

> Hi  here  is a handy tip.  Expose the tube printing to the fumes  of
> regular amonia bottle it will in most cases make the  tube printing
> readable.

Another old trick is to rub the printing on the tube behind ones ear so the oil will stick
to the printing and make it visable. Dosen't stink as bad as the ammonia!

                                       Sincerely

                                        \\\|///
                                      \\  ~ ~  //
                                       (  -at- -at-  )
                                   Alfred A. Skrocki
                               Alfred.Skrocki.Sr-at-JUNO-dot-com
                           alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                      Visit my Do-It-Yourself Aquarium WEB page at;
                       http://www.geocities-dot-com/CapeCanaveral/6251
                                     .ooo0   0ooo.
                                       \_)   (_/