[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Colorado Springs equipment

----------
From:  DamDeName [SMTP:DamDeName-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Thursday, April 16, 1998 8:18 AM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Colorado Springs equipment

Hi all ,

    I've a couple of questions

                In viewing a photo of the lab in Colorado Springs I

observed what appeared to be humongus ! ^ !  batteries ---

   Was Tesla using the Mercury Controllers at the lab as well

as the mains power ?? ---

    I understand  that  the mains frequency  was 400 Hz ???

     400 Hz mains could make life a bit easier in some respects -- no?

     Has there been much interest in the inductive " kick "  source  of

primary power by anyone ?? ----

     Tesla supposedly achieved * 4400 * B.P.S. using his mechanical

interupters ----

     This seems to me to be a reasonable -- albiet - a bit more involved :->

way to produce primary power that is " more in tune " with the total system,

as the most optimum timing  of  frequency / dwell  -- can be better controlled
.

     Just some thoughts --- any feed-back  ???

Thank you

                               Sandy