[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(Fwd) AD: RF Engineer Needed

----------
From:  Luke Mester [SMTP:lmester-at-access.k12.wv.us]
Sent:  Friday, April 17, 1998 2:15 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  (Fwd) AD: RF Engineer Needed

Although the following message is not coil related some list members
might be interested. Quite a few Tesla list members would probably
qualify.

Date:          Wed, 15 Apr 1998 01:11:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:          chaser-at-chase25-dot-com
Subject:       AD: RF Engineer Needed

Due to your related experiences, I was hoping you could help me out on
this.

We are a market leader in the development of novel therapeutic
urological devices and seek to hire a RF Engineer to work in our
Midwest facility.  Someone that can develop high frequency RF antennas
and work in highly motivated team environment.

A BS degree in Electrical Engineering, two years industry experience
and a basic understanding of Maxwell's Equation is needed.

I can offer a competitive salary ($60,000) and comprehensive benefits.

If you know anyone that might be interested please contact:
Larry Chiaravallo
Voice:  (609) 584-9000 ext 216
Fax:  (609) 584-9575
Email: lmc-at-chase25-dot-com

Luke Mester
lmester-at-access.k12.wv.us
http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/~lmester

Brooke High School
RD 3 box 610 bruin drive
Wellsburg WV 26070
(304) 527-1410 Ext. 61

Try our Web Server -at-:
http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us
Try our BBS -at- (304) 527-3255 33,600bps
Have some High voltage fun and try my Tesla Coil page -at-:
http://bhs.broo.k12.wv.us/~lmester/lmtc.htm