[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

kVA Effects News Flash!

----------
From:  Jeff W. Parisse [SMTP:jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com]
Sent:  Tuesday, April 21, 1998 2:40 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: kVA Effects News Flash!

Fred,

I'm sorry, I guess it was easy to miss... CA

"Moorpark, CA - kVA Effects and "The Lightning Guy" Brent Turner
will perform their amazing "electrified man" routine for the closing
ceremonies of the MESA Expo on April 22, 1998. The MESA Expo
is a multifaceted, annual scientific exposition sponsored by the Math,
Engineering and Science Association. This year's event is will be held
on the campus of Moorpark College in Moorpark. kVA Effects is
scheduled for an outdoor, evening performance to begin at 8:30pm
at The Quad."

Jeff W. Parisse, Director
kVA Effects
www.teslacoil-dot-com