[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Giving credit to Tesla (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Just recently found a copy of  The inventions, researches and writings of
Nikola Tesla
at Barnes and Noble for about $8.00.
The Tesla Book Company, P. O. Box 121873, Chula Vista, CA, 91912 also offers
an excellent selection of publications.  My list is from 1995, and I wonder,
perhaps, if this comes for someone on the Tesla list.
My Harold introduced me to all these wonderful things and I am happy to know
that there are a few people out there, as on this list, who are giving
credit.
Now that I will have time on my hands I will go back and read them again to
research answers to your questions, but I am sure others will be able to
respond quickly.
Hope from this you can glean all the information you need.
Elli