[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: US Site (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:36:45 -0500
From: RODERICK MAXWELL <tank-at-magnolia-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: US Site (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

   I may be cutting in but I've used both Superbuild, and a epoxy
coating called Everfix epoxy resin. The Everfix is much tougher than the
Superbuild. It can be used outdoors, to seal holes in gasoline tanks
(for you guys in England petrol). It is also water clear. The Superbuild
is only recomended for use on indoor furniture. It can be found at
United States Plastics Corp. 1-800-537-9724

      http://www.usplastic-dot-com

                                Frankensteins Helper
                                       Max