[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Coil Test Plan (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 00:50:50 -0500
From: Chuck Curran <ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: New Coil Test Plan (fwd)

Gary:

Yup, in the drive way is the plan.  I live out in the country so to speak so
the spacing to the next neighbor is enough so they are tolerant of the
"crazy" neighbor.  Secondary is 70 mh.  The problem with more wire became a
weight and cost situation for me.  I did consider higher inductance but the
resulting lower frequency for resonance also played a role.  My choice was
to learn about how these design features would perform.  I hope to post an
update by 9/1/98 on the tuned results.

Chuck