[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Government surplus pole pigs

----------
From:  Thornton, Russ #CSR2000 [SMTP:ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil]
Sent:  Thursday, August 20, 1998 7:13 AM
To:  'Tesla discussion Group'
Subject:  RE: Government surplus pole pigs

Yes, D.C.,

This would be an important piece of info to consider.  Typically I am
about as far from most people as one can get.  I am located at Patrick
AF Base which is south of Cape Canaveral.
Shipping would, most likely, have to be by truck and I don't know what
it would take for a trucking firm to accept them.  May have to palletize
each one which would add to the expense and effort.  I will check it out
but I don't believe the gov can sell anything with PCBs in them.  There
is also some paperwork(intended usage and destination type stuff) that
has to be filled out by the buyer.

Remember, this is just a thought for general consideration.

Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,
Building 989, Rm.  A1-N20
Phone: (407) 494-6430