[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Secondary Frequency(fwd)

----------
From:  Richard Hull [SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent:  Sunday, August 23, 1998 11:00 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Secondary Frequency(fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

I love, I love it to death!!!  Remember guys +/-25% is the rule! (for all to
save face-except mister 200 -200)  A wink is as good as a nod to a blind bat.
(Monty Python)

I am quite confident  that someone up above has probably hit it pretty darned
close to what the actual working value on a static sig. gen. would show!  I
am also confident that another different person on the list has hit it pretty
close to the actual non-loaded dynamic run values.

What can I say, but.....  great work guys with a significant "here here" to
Bert Hickman who was savy enough to give a range of values. (though he may or
may not be correct in his coagulated figures.)

It is, of course, tacitly agreed we shouldn't actually build anything.....
After all this is the internet and there is lttle need to hurt the feelings
of the entire above listed members minus the one who mathematically guessed
correctly.

With a hearty guffaw and a tongue pressed firmly in cheek, and with an
absolute disregard to what the real value is, I remain, safely and firmly
non-commited.  I do know.....  It will work...... It will spark   The
frequency* will be what it will be regardless of the math or the best laid
plans of mice and men.

Richard Hull, TCBOR

*this actual, REAL OPERATING frequency is assumed to be the mean frequency of
oscillation about what might be best termed the exact frequency of dynamic
resonance.