[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hey Bert (or anyone else) tell me something...

----------
From:  Cabbott Sanders [SMTP:cabbott-at-cyberis-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, August 24, 1998 3:25 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Hey Bert (or anyone else) tell me something...

I have a 15 kva pig, and i got a 250 amp arc welder hooked in series with
it, up to 240 VAC.  I have yet to feed this scarry arrangement any juice.
the dial is suppose to regulate the current....  right? the dials readings
start at 40A and go up to 250A. should i be disregarding this? i would think
the current limiting will be much different.  how would i know what the
actual current is if i plug it in, with the dial at a minimum? I need a
current meter shunt thing right?

--
Cabbott Sanders
Salem Oregon